A Healthy Brain Is Key to Overall Health
Brain NRG™ is an all-in-one formula featuring clinically-proven ingredients that help your brain – your body’s “command center” – function at peak performance levels. Brain NRG also helps significantly boost total-body energy, promotes improved mood and memory, strengthens heart cells, and diminishes the effects of aging.
Stabilized NADH is at the heart of Brain NRG, but the full line-up of nutrients in the formula lend additional support for improved brainpower, plus robust energy throughout your body:
- Vitamin B12 helps your body break down and use fuel from your food to create energy, and it forms a protective shield around your nerve cells, which is critical for brain health
- Vitamin B6 is required for the formation of many neurotransmitters – the chemicals our brain uses to send messages throughout the body. Plus, it’s important for the metabolism of the food we eat, as it transforms to energy.
- Folic Acid helps your body make new cells… including those in your brain. It also combats homocysteine, the amino acid that can wreck your heart health.
- Vitamin A boosts ATP, which is the vital “spark” needed to create head-to-toe energy. Vitamin A is also a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals that damage cells everywhere in your body.
- Biotin is an essential partner that enables all the other B vitamins in Brain NRG to perform their work more efficiently – and it’s important to the health of your skin, hair, nerves, bone marrow, and sex glands.
- Finally, Stabilized NADH is the nutritional breakthrough that builds health-giving ATP energy in your cells, and boosts your cognitive function like almost nothing else available today. It provides a unique form of nourishment your body and brain need to operate at maximum power and efficiency.
Other Healthy Changes Can Enhance Your Results
There are several changes you can make in your daily routine that will also enhance your total-body energy and cognitive function. Some top tips include:
- Add energy-boosting foods to your diet. One important rule of thumb when you think about eating for sustained energy is to combine complex carbohydrates with proteins. For example, spread a bit of peanut butter on apple slices for a well-rounded snack. Some other top energy-generating foods are blueberries, oats, lentils, almonds, vegetables, beans, and low-fat yogurt.
- Eat a satisfying breakfast but a light lunch. A healthy, balanced breakfast fuels your body for the active day ahead, while eating a light lunch helps you avoid the “food coma” that can set in after a big mid-day meal.
- Include foods rich in Omega-3′s. Oily fish like salmon and sardines are high in Omega-3s fatty acids which are essential to healthy brain cells and nerves. Good sources of omega-3 for vegetarians are walnuts, kidney beans and pumpkin seeds.
- Take a mid-day nap of 45 minutes or less to boost mental clarity and alertness and reduce stress.
- Wake up at the same time every day to set your body clock to a regular pattern.
- Listen to music. It’s well known that our brain’s pleasure centers light up when we hear music. Listening to music while working or doing chores around the house will give you a productivity and “brain power” boost.